Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of School

Today (8-29-11) is my son's first day of school. How the years pass. Seems like only yesterday that he was sitting on my lap watching "Sesame Street." Guess it really wasn't yesterday. At some point, everything good that happened in your life seems like yesterday. The bad stuff gets buried away and either never happened or happened a long long time ago. This short video seems like a long long long time ago. Guess it was. We were in the kitchen and he was reciting the tongue twisters, "She sells sea shells by the sea shore" and "One smart fellow, he felt smart". Try 'em yourself.
Today is his first day in college. I believe that I am an old man now. My youngest child is in college.

1 comment:

  1. They're so cute when they're little - or sleeping.

    You are not an old man. I'm not sure how it works, but "they" get older while we just get better.

    ReplyDelete